Is to develop holistic solutions not just sourced from one place, but instead through international collaboration to seek best, most sustainable, innovative outcomes through our partners across the globe. We want to prevent duplication, re-inventing the wheel.
We fast track and scale up best opportunities.
WHAT WE DO
• Smart Cities projects across all key local authority sectors including: Housing, Transportation, Environment, Education, Health, City Vibrancy;
• Digital Transformation – making technology do more;
• Projects and programmes;
• Management Consultancy/Strategy;
• Social change – working communities/people improving lives.
- Creation of our International Collaboration Team
- Creation of our Smart Cities, Environment and Technologies magazine called City Pulse
- Creation of our Digital University
- Creation of our Innovation/Incubation Hub
- Successful delivery and support of a range of projects and programmes to the value of £350m (including Highways, Transportation, Technology and IT, People, Processes and Procurement)
- Delivery and support of a range of Corporate Business Transformation programmes
- Delivery of training programmes to staff and communities of local authorities
- Setting up of Think Tank with Government bodies to support economic development
- Creation of 971 new jobs
- Creation of Share & Support Campaign leading to Government backing and 30 out of 33 London Boroughs taking part
- Setting up Community Hub in Harrow for social projects