We work on:
local authorities in creating and delivering new alternative services (instead of cutting them).
Examples include: Our Smart Cities Journey, Our Workshops, Our Working Group, Our Share and Support Campaign, round-table discussions, conferences, etc.
people facing redundancy/ unemployment and offering the free training and support so that they can get back on their feet quickly.
Examples include: CV reviews, training, mentoring, emotional support, encouragement, mock job interviews, etc.
Did you know we created 971 new jobs as part of the Future Jobs Fund programme.
social projects that utilise the resources of local communities (people, buildings, equipment) to deliver social change.
Examples include: Setting up job clubs, homework clubs for kids, reading classes, teaching IT to seniors, environmental projects, etc.
Our business model is based upon the Social Enterprise ethos. We work with people, communities, and businesses, with the aim of bringing success to all.
– Obesity Prevention,
– Elderly & Disabled,
We understand that when young people need to get into a work place environment, it is never an easy task.
Qualifications help, but sometimes they are only part of the pieces within the jobs market puzzle.
Employers are always reluctant to offer roles to those who do not hold experience, and without experience it is challenging to secure a job.
This programme is conducted online, and involves candidates working in groups, as well as in a live environment.
To date, more than 4,000 people in the UK and world-wide have taken part (with participating universities and colleges), and we have developed two main programmes:
Whilst Amnick’s speciality is management consultancy, we are also taking a huge step in creating an infrastructure to help young people.
With the recent period of high unemployment amongst 18-24 year old, the title of ‘forgotten generation’ afforded by the press is an uncomfortable one.
We are setting 3 levels of engagement: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
– Bronze – requires you to mentor one (or more) of our graduates/unemployed people for 3 x ½ sessions (by phone or Skype). This will be one and ½ hour session per month for 3 months.
– Silver – same as Bronze, but extended for 6 sessions (one and ½ hour session per month for 6 months).
– Gold – same as Silver but over 12 months.
We are keen to talk to those who are being made redundant, as we offer free training, mentoring, encouragement, and marketing of your talents.
– Work as one of our consultants with local authorities and consultancy firms.
– Participate in social projects with local communities. (NB: This will not be paid, but will help to keep your skills sharp and give you the opportunity to put them to good use.)
– Mentor our graduates and unemployed people on our work experience programme (unfunded).
We know that becoming redundant can be demoralising and soul-destroying. But talk to us…we can always help to improve your situation.